1) Design of scientific and medical illustrations 2) Cover images for all scientific magazines 3)

My photo
Bhubaneswar, Khorda, Odisha, India
am Krishn Verma, Associate Scientific Visualizer in KIIT-TBI, Bhuneshwar, Odisha, former worked as Senior Character and Environment Artist. I had been in the Gaming industry for almost 15 years now. I had worked as Assistant Professor /E-Coach in Lovely Professional University and also worked in CYMPL (Medha edutainment Pvt. Ltd. (a division of RSB Industries Corporate Group Inc.) focused towards bringing these positive values in the field of Game Entertainment and making game in all mobile platform, working with the company gives me a chance to acquire, learned and research wide. knowledge of Indian culture value and tried myself to imbibe my 3d game art knowledge into Indian mobile. game industry such Krishna Run, Maya 3-Fold reality, Dice math, Astra Slash, Rise of Defender, Zoono etc and many others and developed pipeline for studio with their logo design.

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Enemy_02

No comments:

Post a Comment